Welcome to FCBC. We are housed in a landmark, historic building that began as the Regent Theater (1913). We are located in bustling Central Harlem within a community of people who come from many different places and faith experiences. This is a place where we love God, where everyone is welcome to come as you are and where we endeavor to always have a passion for the possible.
COME WORSHIP WITH US
- Worship Experience: 8:00AM
- Worship Experience: 10:45AM
Tuesday Noon + Night Transformation (TNT): 12PM (noon) + 7PM!
We're located at 1912 Adam Clayton Powell Jr, Blvd (at the corner of 116th street), New York, NY 10026.
By Train - Take the 2, 3, B or C trains to 116th Street.
By Bus - Take the M116, M7 or M2 to the 116th Street and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. (7th Avenue) stop.
Check www.mta.info for bus, subway, railroad and bridge and tunnel transportation updates.
Only street parking is available and it is very limited.
If this is your first time visiting you may wonder, how do I get there… what should I wear… what’s available or what should I expect in church? Here is a quick look at what you will find each week at FCBC:
Yes. We are wheelchair accessible. We encourage you to arrive early to ensure space is available.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We're more concerned with meeting you, not what you wear. People from different places in life, different
backgrounds, different cultures, and faiths have said they feel welcome at FCBC. So feel free to come dressed in what makes you feel the most comfortable!
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN CHURCH?
- When you arrive, you will be greeted and someone will then assist you with finding a seat upstairs or downstairs in our Sanctuary. We have a designated area for strollers in the vestibule. We also have priority seating downstairs for those who may have limited mobility.
- You will receive a weekly bulletin that lists all of our upcoming events. We do greet and acknowledge our first-time visitors during our Worship Experiences.
- Enjoy your worship experience at FCBC. It will include dynamic songs and an engaging, powerful word from our Pastors. Our desire is that the worship experience will allow you to encounter God in a new way.