What is included
- Nonstop round trip, coach class airfare from New York
- Four (4) and five (5) star hotel - nine (9) nights’ accommodations
- Fifteen (15) meals – breakfast each day, two (2) lunches, and two (2) dinners
- Travel insurance
Arrive in Johannesburg, the vibrant heart of South Africa
While traveling through Johannesburg, highlights include:
- Travel to Soweto Township and experience the history of Mandela at the Nelson Mandela House
- Visit the Hector Pieterson Museum. A museum established in honor of the youth who gave their lives in the struggle for freedom and democracy – June 16th Soweto Uprising, 1976
- Explore the Apartheid Museum and experience what Apartheid was really like and understand how South Africa is coming to terms with its oppressive past.
Travel to Cape Town, The Mother City - the oldest town in South Africa
While traveling through Cape Town, highlights include:
- Touring Robben Island, a prison preserved as a memorial to those (such as Nelson Mandela) who spent many years incarcerated here.
- Visit Table Mountain. Voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The mountain’s distinctive flat top – a three-kilometer level plateau, was once the bottom of a valley.
Participate in Service Opportunities in Johannesburg and Cape Town