Congrats on your big day.
Tell us more about the wedding (Fill out Form) and take note of the items below.
In order to get married at FCBC or with an FCBC Pastor, you are required to complete Premarital Guidance Group Sessions (either two Saturday sessions OR four weeknight sessions) and two Individual Guidance Sessions. For fall of 2017, the Guidance Sessions will be held on:
For couples getting married October 2017 or earlier, or who cannot attend weeknight sessions:
- Saturday, August 12th, 10am – 1:30pm
- Saturday, August 26th, 10am – 1:30pm
For couples getting married after October 2017:
- Wednesday, October 4th, 6:30pm – 9pm
- Wednesday, October 11th, 6:30pm – 9pm
- Wednesday, October 18th, 6:30pm – 9pm
- Wednesday, October 25th, 6:30pm – 9pm
Please note: If you are interested in attending FCBC’s Premarital Guidance Group Sessions but are NOT getting married at FCBC, please contact us at email@example.com
Important FAQS to know about weddings officiated by FCBC:
- There are no weddings held in the months of July and December at FCBC or offsite.
- There are NO weddings conducted on Sundays
- No weddings/dates/ fees are confirmed until the contract is signed and deposits are made.
- Additional fees may be incurred on a varying basis.
- Destination weddings: Fees & Costs for Officiants are at the couple's expense. This includes travel, lodging, and food.
- There is no guarantee on specific Pastors/Officiant and subject to change according to availability and circumstances.
- There are Mandatory Couples sessions (Pre-Marital Guidance) (4 group and 2 private)
- Any fees associated with your wedding are different and separate from Tithes, Donations, and Love Offerings
- Weddings are assigned to Pastors/Officiant based on their availability
- Once confirmed you will be assigned a Lead Facilitator to assist you with the process (contract signing, payments, rehearsal/ wedding day, and any questions, answers, or concerns)
- You DO NOT have to be a member of FCBC to utilize one of FCBC’s Pastors
- Yes, there are different fees for members. Fees will be discussed prior to confirmation.