Connected Hearts provides pre-marital guidance counseling for couples entering into marriage. They cover topics such as conflict resolution, intimacy, financial management, communication and much more Contact: Sharon Spence firstname.lastname@example.org
Congrats on your Big Day!
Tell us more about the wedding (Fill out Form) and take note of the items below.
PRE-MARITAL SESSIONS In order to get married at FCBC or with an FCBC Pastor, you are required to complete Premarital Guidance Group Sessions!
Group Guidance Sessions are in October and November on Monday
September 13, 6:00pm - 8:00pm (fee collection + session)
September 20, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
September 27, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
October 4, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Important FAQS to know about weddings officiated by FCBC:
- There are no weddings held in the months of July and December at FCBC or offsite.
- There are NO weddings conducted on Sundays.
- No weddings will be held on major holidays such as and not limited to: Christmas, 4th of July, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, or any religious holiday (i.e. Good Friday or Resurrection).
- No weddings/dates/ fees are confirmed until the contract is signed and deposits are made.
- There is no guarantee on specific Pastors/Officiant and subject to change according to availability and circumstances.
- You DO NOT have to be a member of FCBC to utilize one of FCBC’s Pastors
Additional fees may be incurred on a varying basis:
- Any fees associated with your wedding are different and separate from Tithes, Donations, and Love Offerings
- Once confirmed you will be assigned a Lead Facilitator to assist you with the process (contract signing, payments, rehearsal/ wedding day, and any questions, answers, or concerns)