|Title:||Virtual Experience Curator Intern (Mobile App + Web Design)|
|Dept:||Communications & Media Department|
|The Who:||Do you like social media? |
Are you intentional about your posts?
Have a keen eye for design?
Are you a motivator?
If so, you’re in the right place. We are looking for someone who can manage, organize, and curate our Social Media accounts. A team leader who can motivate those to join us on Social Media and can keep cool under the pressure of Social Media.
Talents & Assets:
- Must possess a creative eye and see the larger scope of a project.
- Be able to think outside of the box in creating non-traditional visual concepts.
- Must be tech-savvy and creatively witty.
- Can creatively roll with the punches. Things happen quickly; you’ll always need to be on your feet!
- Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to express your ideas fluidly and take creative, and constructive criticism.
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile app and website add-ons
● Enhance and contribute to the building of the FCBCNYC Digital Experience
● Design user friendly interface for mobile app and main site interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and the web
● Maintain the aesthetic of the brand across all platforms
● Attend planning meetings with coaches, interns, and other teams
● All other duties as assigned
Tools or Systems Experience:
• Photo Editing Software
• Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Etc.)
• iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, Avid, Etc.
• Monday.com (task management system)
• Google Drive + Microsoft Offices
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● Must have skill set to complete internship job functions
● Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
● Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
● Possess personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry
● Work cooperatively and effectively with staff, leaders and volunteers
● Occasional training and continuing education for internship job related responsibilities will be encouraged.
Interns are expected to practice positive Time Management skills as they create their own schedules based upon the level of tasks provided. All tasks MUST be completed by their deadline, so schedules should reflect enough time to produce needed tasks.
Other Inquires and Notes:
All internships are non-paid positions with potential for growth and exposure. College credit is given upon approval. We are looking for someone who is serious, committed to the team, and willing to learn. You must be located in the New York City area - our primary campus is located in New York, NY unless otherwise discussed and approved by department director.
This position has high expectations. If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated
by high expectations!
All other duties as assigned.
Download PDF of Job Description
*This form serves as an outline and not a complete overview of both the duties and functions as an intern at fcbc; portions of this description are subject to change.*