|Purpose:||To assist the Media Director and Tech Specialist with all functions as it relates to organization wide website, social media platforms, creative and media related duties.|
|The Who:||Are you someone who loves video and/or photography? Do you love taking pictures for
the Gram? Do you love recording video and looking to build your portfolio with dynamic
creative content while learning the behind the scenes of building a recognizable brand?|
If so, you’re in the right place.
We are looking for someone who can create imaging that represents our brand, engages and captivates our audience.
Talents & Assets:
• Must possess a creative eye and see the larger scope of a project.
• Be able to think outside of the box in creating non-traditional visual concepts.
• Must be tech-savvy and creatively witty.
• Can creatively roll with the punches. Things happen quickly; you’ll always need to be on your feet!
• Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
• Ability to express your ideas fluidly and take creative, and constructive criticism.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Coordinate with social media team to provide images for website, digital platforms and print.
• Act as event photographer and videographer for organization wide events, and functions.
• Assist Media Director with promotional videos, photo shoots, and organization wide yearly publication.
• Must have knowledge of DSLR cameras, and associated audio equipment.
• Attend weekly planning meetings.
• Assist onsite at events and community engagements.
• Other duties may also include:
o Assist in updating content on social media platforms throughout the week.
o Brainstorm ideas for content and imagery for promotions and more.
o Strategize and experiment with growing social media accounts.
o Archiving footage into Google Drive.
o Auditing social media accounts for outdated material.
o Work cohesively with graphic design and video editing team for a streamlined process of
Tools or Systems Experience:
• DSLR Cameras and Audio Equipment
• Video Editing Software (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Monday.com (Project Management System)
• Keynote and PowerPoint
• Google Drive
• Microsoft Office (Excel knowledge)
• MailChimp or other E-Newsletter systems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be 16 years of age or older (18+ to receive College Credit)
• Must have skill set to complete internship job functions
• Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
• Possess personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry
• Work cooperatively and effectively with staff, leaders and volunteers
• Occasional training and continuing education for internship job related responsibilities will be
• Schedule is based on the on-going needs of FCBC, The Sanctuary, and other various entities of FCBC.
• Interns will be expected to work throughout the week, based on pre-confirmed schedule by department director.
• Must be open and willing to working weekends.
Other Inquiries and Notes:
All internships are non-paid positions with potential for growth and exposure. College credit is given upon approval. We are looking for someone who is serious, committed to the team, and willing to learn.
You must be located in the New York City area, our primary campus is located in New York, NY, unless otherwise discussed and approved by department director.
This position has high expectations. If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations!
All other duties as assigned.