|Title:||Social Media Curator Intern|
|Purpose:||To assist the Communications Department with all functions as it relates to organization wide website, social media platforms, creative and media related duties.|
|The Who:||Do you like social media? |
Are you intentional about your posts?
Have a keen eye for design?
Are you a motivator?
If so, you’re in the right place. We are looking for someone who can manage, organize, and curate our Social Media accounts. A team leader who can motivate those to join us on Social Media and can keep cool under the pressure of Social Media.
Talents & Assets:
- Must possess a creative eye and see the larger scope of a project.
- Be able to think outside of the box in creating non-traditional visual concepts.
- Must be tech-savvy and creatively witty.
- Can creatively roll with the punches. Things happen quickly; you’ll always need to be on your feet!
- Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to express your ideas fluidly and take creative, and constructive criticism.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create a possible Social Media Plan
- Develop relevant content & topics to reach many
- Develop brand awareness and an online reputation
- Responsible for content management
- Responsible for creating a regular publishing schedule
- Responsible for promoting content through Social Advertising
- Attend Social Media planning meetings with interns and other teams
- Create reports and manage evaluations as it relates to the internship program
- Assist onsite at events and community engagements
- Other duties may also include:
- Strategize and experiment with growing social media, and task management accounts.
- Communicate vision effectively with keeping main goals in mind.
Submit your application online at fcbcnyc.org
Tools or Systems Experience:
• Photo Editing Software
• Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Etc.)
• iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, Avid, Etc.
• Monday.com (task management system)
• Google Drive
• Microsoft Office (Excel knowledge)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● Must have skill set to complete internship job functions
● Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
● Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
● Possess personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry
● Work cooperatively and effectively with staff, leaders and volunteers
● Occasional training and continuing education for internship job related responsibilities will be encouraged.
● Schedule is based on the on-going needs of FCBC, The Sanctuary, and other various entities of FCBC.
● Interns will be expected to work throughout the week, based on pre-confirmed schedule by
● Must be open and willing to working weekends, with a special attention to Sundays (7AM-3PM)
Other Inquires and Notes:
All internships are non-paid positions with potential for growth and exposure. College credit is given upon approval. We are looking for someone who is serious, committed to the team, and willing to learn. You must be located in the New York City area - our primary campus is located in New York, NY unless otherwise discussed and approved by department director.
This position has high expectations. If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated
by high expectations!
All other duties as assigned.