|Title:||DIGITAL EXPERIENCE INTERN (SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN)|
|Dept:||Communications & Media Department|
|The Who:||Do you like social media? Are you intentional about your posts? Have a keen eye for design and aesthetic? Are you a motivator? If so, you’re in the right place.|
We are looking for someone who can create imaging that represents our brand, engages and captivates our audience.
Talents & Assets:
• Must possess a creative eye and see the larger scope of a project.
• Be able to think outside of the box in creating non-traditional visual concepts.
• Must be tech-savvy and creatively witty.
• Can creatively roll with the punches. Things happen quickly; you’ll always need to be on your feet!
• Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
• Ability to express your ideas fluidly and take creative, and constructive criticism.
Responsibilities & Duties:
" Create a possible Social Media Plan
" Develop relevant content & topics to reach many
" Develop brand awareness and an online reputation
" Responsible for content management
" Responsible for creating a regular publishing schedule
" Responsible for promoting content through Social Advertising
" Attend Social Media planning meetings with interns and other teams
" Create reports and manage evaluations as it relates to the internship program
" Assist onsite at events and community engagements
" Other duties may also include:
" Strategize and experiment with growing social media, and task management accounts.
" Communicate vision effectively with Digital Content Manager
Tools or Systems Experience:
• Canva, Photoshop, Adobe
• Asana (task management system)
• Trello (task management system)
• Google Drive
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have skill set to complete internship job functions
• Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
• Possess personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry
• Work cooperatively and effectively with staff, leaders and volunteers
• Occasional training and continuing education for internship job related responsibilities will be
Interns are expected to practice positive Time Management skills as they create their own schedules based upon the level of tasks provided. All tasks MUST be completed by their deadline, so schedules should reflect enough time to produce needed tasks.
Other Inquiries and Notes:
All internships are non-paid positions with potential for growth and exposure. College credit is given upon approval. We are looking for someone who is serious, committed to the team, and willing to learn.
This position has high expectations. If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations!
All other duties as assigned.
Download PDF of Job Description
*This form serves as an outline and not a complete overview of both the duties and functions as an intern at fcbc; portions of this description are subject to change.*