Welcome to FCBC. We are housed in a landmark, historic building that began as the Regent Theater (1913). We are located in bustling Central Harlem within a community of people who come from many different places and faith experiences. This is a place where we love God, where everyone is welcome to come as you are and where we endeavor to always have a passion for the possible.
COME WORSHIP WITH US
Regularly Scheduled Sunday Times
- Sunday Worship Service: 7:30am
- Sunday Worship Service: 9:30am
- Sunday Worship Service: 11:30am
NOTE IN *JULY 2017* SERVICE TIMES WILL BE 8AM AND 11AM ONLY
- Tuesday Noon Teaching: 12:00pm
- Tuesday Night Teaching: 7:00pm
- NOTE IN *JULY 2017* THERE WILL BE NO TNT ON TUESDAYS
1912 Adam Clayton Powell Jr, Blvd (at 116th street), New York, NY 10026. We are easily accessible by the 2/3 train at 116th and the B/C Train at 116th street.
Thank you for visiting our website, we are excited that you desire to worship with us!
We welcome all local, national and international visitors.
WHAT TIME ARE WORSHIP SERVICES:
Our worship services are 7:30am, 9:30am and 11:30am every Sunday at 116th street and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd (7th Avenue).
ARE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED?
Reservations are not required for groups smaller than 7 people.
For Groups of 8 or more international visitors, you must contact our Trustees at email@example.com to make a reservation.
WHAT TIME SHOULD WE ARRIVE?
You're welcome to attend any service. We encourage visitors to arrive early to ensure seating.
We're located at 1912 Adam Clayton Powell Jr, Blvd (at 116th street), New York, NY 10026.
We are easily accessible by the 2/3 train at 116th and the B/C Train at 116th street.
Click here for map.
Check www.mta.info for bus, subway, railroad and bridge and tunnel transportation updates.
Parking is very limited.
If this is your first time visiting you may wonder, how do I get there… what should I wear… what’s available or what should I expect in church? Here is a quick look at what you will find each week at FCBC:
Yes. We are wheelchair accessible. We encourage you to arrive early to ensure space is available.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We're more concerned with meeting you, not what you wear. People from different places in life, different
backgrounds, different cultures, and faiths have said they feel welcome at FCBC. So feel free to come dressed in
what makes you feel the most comfortable!
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN CHURCH?
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by someone from the SMILE Ministry. The Atmosphere Ministry will then assist you with finding a seat upstairs or downstairs in our Sanctuary. We have a designated area for strollers in the vestibule. We also have priority seating downstairs for those who may have limited mobility.
- You will receive a weekly bulletin that lists all of our upcoming events. We do greet and acknowledge our first-time visitors during service.
- We stand and recite our Purpose Statement before each Sermon moment. To learn our Purpose statement visit: HERE
- Enjoy your worship experience at FCBC. Our services include dynamic songs and an engaging, powerful word from our Pastors. Our desire is that the worship experience will allow you to encounter God in a new way.
We are an ever-evolving community of visionaries, dreamers, and doers who have been called by God to LIVE the lives we were created to live, commanded by God to LOVE beyond the limits of our prejudices and commissioned by God to SERVE!
"Making Disciples To Transform The World."